The Industrial Heating Equipment Association (IHEA), the Chemical Coaters Association International (CCAI), Products Finishing magazine, and Southern Company have teamed up to provide a comprehensive training course. The Powder Coating and Curing Processes Seminar is March 5-6, 2019, at the Georgia Power Customer Resource Center (CRC) in Atlanta, Georgia.
The day and a half introductory course includes classroom instruction and hands-on lab demonstrations. Attendees benefit from personal interaction with the speakers who are seasoned experts in all aspects of powder coating and curing processes. They will receive technical resources to complement the program and gain valuable experience by spraying and curing a part during the course.
The classroom agenda will cover a variety of topics presented by members of the presenting organizations who are dedicated to the education and growth of the industry. Also included is a section on curing, which reviews the basics of infrared technology, several useful applications both electric and gas, and helpful case studies to prove the benefits for those who use it.
Members of IHEA’s Infrared Division will lead the curing segment and demonstrate the technology in the resource center:
• Infrared Basics: Wayne Pettyjohn, Georgia Power
• Applications: John Podach, Fostoria Process Equip.
• Gas Catalytic/Complex Applications: Lee McWhorter, Heraeus Noblelight
• Case Studies: Scott Bishop, Alabama Power Co.
The seminar combines the perfect mix of technical information, classroom involvement, hands-on practice, and social interaction for attendees to receive the best overall training value. You won’t find a more cost-effective powder coating and curing training seminar anywhere. Learn from industry experts in this state-of-the art facility.
Registration fee includes classroom and lab sessions, breakfasts, breaks, lunch, a networking reception, CCAI’s Powder Coating Training Manual ($65 value), and IRED’s Infrared Process Heating Handbook ($20 value).
This seminar always receives outstanding reviews from attendees.
Former participants’ feedback includes:
- “Speakers are very knowledgeable and helpful. Very impressed.”
- “I am new to the industry, and this course provided very good information and perspective to me.”
- “I really enjoyed the reception. It was nice to talk with others in the industry and find out what they do and how they do things. I learned a lot from other attendees.”
To register: www.ccaiweb.com/event/PCCSpring19
IHEA members can register at a discounted rate. For additional information on the Industrial Heating Equipment Association and becoming a member visit www.ihea.org.