The mission of E Instruments is to design, manufacture, and market a complete range of innovative instrumentation solutions encompassing portable emissions and combustion analyzers, and indoor air monitors especially designed for the industrial, HVAC, commercial, and institutional markets worldwide.
The new E4500 portable flue gas and emissions analyzer is designed for emissions monitoring, maintenance and tuning of boilers, burners, engines, furnaces, turbines, kilns, incinerators, and many other industrial combustion processes requiring accurate low NOx measurements.
Benefits of the analyzer include:
- Low NOx measurements with 0.1 ppm resolution and high accuracy under 100ppm NOx
- Available with Both NO & NO2 sensors for total NOx
- Optional sample conditioning unit (SCU):
- Minimize NOx loss from condensation
- Ensure accurate NOx readings
- Other key features include dilution pump for CO auto-range, measurements up to 10 percent, built-in printer (non-fading paper), automatic data saving feature, internal data memory (2,000 tests), software package with USB and Bluetooth, and temperature and pressure measurements.
E Instruments also offers the E9000 portable emissions analyzer, which is ideal for regulatory use. The analyzer with heated sample line is a complete portable system for EPA compliance level emissions monitoring and testing. The E9000 is ideal for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications.
- Up to (9) total gas sensors
- Electrochemical sensors – O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S
- NDIR sensors – CO2, CxHy (HC), High CO
- Heated probe head and sample line
- Internal thermoelectric chiller with automatic condensate removal
- Internal data storage memory (16,000 tests)
- Built-in printer with non-fading paper
- Android app to monitor and save data
- Software with automatic data logging
- Low NOx and true NOx capable
- Pre-calibrated gas sensors
MORE INFORMATION www.e-inst.com