Registration is open for Heat Treat Mexico 2023, set for March 28-30 in Monterrey, Mexico. The conference and expo, powered by the strength of the ASM Heat Treating Society, ASM Mexico Chapter, and the organizers of Heat Treat North America, will showcase heat treating resources, programming, and technology for the emerging markets in Mexico.
Attendees can expand their knowledge and stay relevant by attending sessions and workshops that can be applied to day-to-day operations, interact with experts from one of more than 50 exhibitors, and develop relationships with the emerging heat-treating community in Mexico through dedicated networking opportunities.
Along with a new location, the conference offers new session and workshop topics specifically related to the industry in the region, including:
- Aluminum heat treating, principles, and technology.
- Conventional heat treatment and other manufacturing processes.
- Energy and environment – trends in heat treatment
- Induction heat treatment.
- Metallurgy for the non-metallurgist (full day course).
- Registered conference attendees will have access to the following:
- Two and a half days of technical program and workshops.
- Time dedicated to interaction with exhibitors.
- Courses/programs offered in English and Spanish.
- Free one year membership to ASM/HTS for non-members located in Mexico.
- Welcome reception with the exhibitors.
- An evening of professional and social interaction includes live music, open bar and a variety of local food.
- Lunch every day and snacks and drinks during breaks.
MORE INFO www.asminternational.org