Wisconsin Oven Corporation announced the shipment of one natural gas fired heavy-duty walk-in series oven to a manufacturer in the composites industry.
The heavy-duty walk-in oven has a maximum oven operating temperature of 500°F and chamber dimensions of 18′ wide x 18′ long x 10′ high. Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±10°F at 365°F was documented with a 40-point profile test in an empty oven chamber under static operating conditions.
This composite curing oven has sufficient capacity to heat 150,000 pounds of mold and material (steel) from 70° to 335°F within 165 minutes. The walk-in oven includes tongue and groove panel assemblies featuring Wisconsin Oven’s patented high-efficiency panel seams that provide 25 percent better insulating efficiency.
“The composites industry is a growing industry with manufacturers continuing to find new applications and needs for lightweight composite materials. Wisconsin Oven is a leader in the manufacture of composite curing ovens with thousands of installations worldwide,” said Mark Schahczinski, sales engineer.
- Features of this composite curing oven include:
- Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±10°F at 365°F.
- High efficiency tongue & groove panel assemblies.
- 18,000 CFM @ 10 HP cooling blower with motor operated dampers.
- Capacity to heat 150,000 pounds and cool 155,000 pounds.
- Pneumatically operated vertical lift door.
- Digital Yokagawa UP55 controller.
- Digital Yokagawa UT150L high limit controller (with manual reset).
This heavy-duty walk-in oven was fully factory tested and adjusted before shipment from the Wisconsin Oven facility. All safety interlocks were checked for proper operation and the equipment was operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards.
MORE INFO www.wisoven.com