Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal-processing equipment, is shipping a Blue M batch oven to a semiconductor manufacturing company.
This Blue M batch oven has a designated temperature range of 15°C above ambient to 316°C. The interior of the work chamber has dimensions of 36 W x 36 D x 48 H. This batch oven will assist in both curing of adhesive material on circuit boards and accommodating tight processing specifications. The tip-resistant shelves enable ease of unloading without risk of tipping, while high power is used for fast heat-up to desired temperatures.
The high-volume horizontal air recirculation system and electric heating system allows for maximum temperature uniformity in the Blue M batch oven’s overall performance. The horizontal air movement from right to left maximizes heating rates within the oven chamber.
“Industrial batch ovens like the ones at Blue M have been meeting a variety of test and production applications for years. Their reliability and brilliant performance have made them the choice of many industries,” said Gary Ingbretson, Blue M Sales representative
Features of this Blue M batch oven include:
- Nichrome wire heater elements for durability.
- Centrifugal type blower wheel for efficient air flow through the system.
- Horizontal, one-pass air flow.
- Profiling or single set point controls.
- Direct drive blower.
- Manually adjustable intake/exhaust system for ease of balancing.
- Enclosed wiring to meet National Electric Code (NEC) for safe operation.
- Stainless steel-reinforced Type 304 interior.
- Fiberglass insulation ¬— four full inches minimize heat loss.
MORE INFO www.thermalproductsolutions.com