Seco/Warwick will present the innovative Super IQ® and UCM® 4D Quench® furnaces at two events — in Detroit, Michigan, and in Cologne, Germany. Both are in October.
These furnaces are the symbol of a new era for the industry, as they eliminate everyday heat-treatment problems, becoming a modern and attractive alternative to traditional methods.
The ASM Heat Treat Show in Detroit (Booth 1209/1207) will be the premiere of Super IQ® and UCM® 4D Quench® in the North American market.
The Cologne event (Heat Treatment Congress 2019, HK) will serve as an opportunity to become familiar with a new Seco/Warwick offering, especially for those who missed the European premiere at Thermprocess. The company will be present at Booth E-060.
At the ASM Heat Treat Show 2019, Seco/Warwick experts will not only feature their technology advancements at their booth, but they will also present technical papers, taking a deep dive into:
- “Nitriding, Its Growth and Tribological Benefits for Surface Engineering” on Tuesday, October 15.
- “The Future of the Integral Quench Furnace,” on Tuesday, October 15.
- “Advanced Distortion Control for Heat Treated Components,” on Tuesday, October 15.
- “Triple Chamber Vacuum Furnace Systems – The Low-Pressure Carburizing Workhorse,” on Thursday, October 17.
UCM® 4D Quench® is a vacuum heat-treatment system solution for individual hardening with distortion control and reduction, characterized by 4D – free nitrogen quenching, vacuum quality, and cleanliness, integration and automation, safety, and environmental friendliness.
The Super IQ furnace is a hybrid system combining the attributes of a conventional and vacuum furnace in one, primarily designed for carburizing processes at elevated temperatures and hardening.
The characteristics that make Super IQ® an attractive alternative to traditional method:
- Much lower total production cost if compared to Sealed Quench carburizing.
- Fits to any make Sealed Quench lines and their pits.
- No ENDO generator needed, no flame.
- Combines clean processing with exceptional performance of oil quenching.
- Turn it on, turn it off – no idling nor conditioning.
“Both the ASM Heat Treat Show and HK are important trade events during which you will not want to miss these equally large and exciting product announcements. Seco/Warwick booth visitors will not be disappointed. In addition to all of the current flagship products, the company is going to show these exciting new products which offer a unique type of heat treatment,” said Katarzyna Sawka, global marketing director, Seco/Warwick Group.
MORE INFO www.secowarwick.com