Registration is open for the ASM Heat Treating Society’s Heat Treat Mexico 2020, scheduled for March 3-5, 2020 in Queretaro, Mexico. The conference is designed to attract maintenance supervisors, metallurgists and production engineering staff, and will provide a bridge for relevant new technology for thermal processing and how it is applied to the production environment in Mexico.
This year’s conference will focus on the following topics:
- Origin of CQI-9 standard applied to automotive manufacturing.
- Origin of NADCAP for the aerospace industry.
- Carburizing Furnace: maintenance, safety systems, combustion, quenching.
- Vacuum Furnace/Autoclave: vacuum performance, heating performance and cooling system performance.
- Induction Heating Systems: coil maintenance, maintaining a healthy induction machine; managing process settings.
- At the end of the courses, attendees will obtain a DC-3 official job skills accreditation, valid for the STPS.
- Registered conference attendees will receive:
- Two-and-a-half-day heat treating symposium.
- Daily lunch and refreshments breaks.
- Welcome reception with exhibitors.
- Special networking event, with open bar
- Dedicated networking times with exhibitors to learn about the latest products, trends, and technology.
- Conference sessions offered in English and Spanish.
- Free one-year membership in ASM/HTS for non-members located in Mexico.
MORE INFO www.asminternational.org