Joe Coleman, cyber security officer at Bluestreak™, will deliver two technical sessions during the Furnaces North America (FNA 2022) Conference in Indianapolis on October 3-5, 2022.
THROUGHPUT I Bluestreak™ is a leader in service-based manufacturing solutions for the metals treating industry.
“With digital transformation being so critical to heat treaters and manufacturers, cyber security has also become a priority. Integrity of your systems can no longer be ignored. Failure to adopt and maintain cybersecurity best practices, including NIST 800-171 and CMMC, can mean the loss of current contracts, the ability to remain eligible for new contracts, and reimbursing the government and taxpayers for all losses incurred,” said Coleman.
Two presentations are scheduled for October 4.
“DFARS, NIST 800-171, & CMMC 2.0 Cybersecurity…What You Need to Know” will be at 8:50 – 9:25 a.m. EDT
- What is DFARS 252.204-7012?
- What is NIST SP 800-171?
- What is CMMC 2.0?
- Who Needs to Be DFARS 7012 & NIST 800-171 & CMMC 2.0 compliant.
“NIST SP 800-171 & CMMC 2.0 Requirements/Details” will be at 10:30 – 11:05 a.m. EDT
- NIST 800-171 framework consists of requirements that must be met in order to become compliant.
- Documentation needed for compliance.
- Timeframes for implementing DFARS 7012, NIST 800-171, and CMMC 2.0.
- Review DFARS Interim Rule.
- Rulemaking and timeline for CMMC 2.0.
FNA conference track topics include maintenance, equipment, energy, compliance, the future, quenching, ferritic nitrocarburizing, productivity, metallurgy, and cleaning.
MORE INFO www.furnacesnorthamerica.com