Dr. Stefanie Tompkins will be the featured keynote speaker on the opening day of Heat Treat 2023. Tompkins is the director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Prior to this assignment, she was the vice president for research and technology transfer at Colorado School of Mines.
Heat Treat 2023 will be October 17-19, 2023, in Detroit, Michigan. It is the event that bridges research with industry and is a premier conference and expo for heat-treating professionals, attracting global innovators, researchers, influencers, and decision makers from around the globe. This year’s conference and expo will feature:
• Latest research and industry insights offered during more than 125 technical presentations.
• Two-and-a-half days of face-to-face networking opportunities with approximately 200 heat-treat exhibitors/companies.
• Co-location with ASM’s Annual Meeting, “International Materials, Applications and Technologies (IMAT)” conference and expo, providing Heat Treat attendees with access to 100 materials-related exhibitors and more than 400 additional technical presentations and workshops. Special crossover keynotes and technical sessions are planned.
• Continued co-location with Motion + Power Technology Expo 2023 with access to an additional 300 exhibitors.
• “Basics of Heat Treating” education courses.
• VIP guided industry tour.
• Student/emerging professionals initiatives, including free college student registration, Fluxtrol Student Research Competition, and the new ASM Heat Treating Society Strong Bar Student Competition.
Abstracts for Heat Treat 2023 are due February 17, 2023.
MORE INFO www.asminternational.org