Website Thermal Product Solutions
Sells products for manufacturer or distributor to business and industrial establishments or individuals at sales office, store, showroom, or customer’s place of business by performing the following duties:
- Ability to understand technical questions received by customers in order to ensure the proper parts/material orders are being processed.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Tracks & processes back orders, notifying appropriate persons as to availability.
- Responds to requests for information from internal departments, such as, Purchasing, Engineering, and Manufacturing.
- Assists in the shipping area as needed to send items to customers.
- Answers customer calls to process parts orders or direct them to the appropriate department.
- Provides technical information when communicating with customers about products and demonstrates knowledge for all quoted orders.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.