Website Thermal Product Solutions
Assembles parts to produce a variety of environmental test chambers by performing the following duties:
- Ability to read schematics and prints to assemble both standard and custom pieces of equipment with varying degrees of complexity.
- Able to operate basic hand and power tools.
- Mounts components such as doors, motors, heaters, blowers, fans, and coils to weldment according to blueprints.
- Positions parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Drills and taps mounting holes.
- Works as member of assembly group assembling various parts to order.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require or shifts from one station to another.
- Insulates cabinets.
- Installs liners, motors, heaters, and other options.
- Signs off on sign-off sheet as steps are completed and inspects unit prior to release to test.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.