Wisconsin Oven Corporation shipped two natural gas fired Enhanced Duty Walk-In Series Ovens to the foundry industry. The batch ovens will dry sand cores used in the casting process of a variety of parts.
Each of the work chamber dimensions of these sand core dryers is 10” W x 8” H x 20” L, with a maximum temperature rating of 500°F. Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±10°F at 500°F was documented with a nine-point temperature survey. The oven bodies were constructed with tongue and groove panel assemblies featuring Wisconsin Oven’s patented high-efficiency panel seams that provide 25 percent better insulating efficiency.
Unique features of these industrial ovens include:
- Natural gas (direct) fired.
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz.
- 17,200 CFM @ 20 HP recirculation blower.
- Eclipse air heat burner rated at 950,000 BTU per hour.
- Combination airflow to maximize heating rates and uniformity.
- 600 CFM @ ½ HP exhaust removes 11 gallons of water per batch.
- NanoDac programmable controller/recorder.
MORE INFORMATION wisoven.com