Wisconsin Oven Corporation has shipped one indirect gas fired heavy duty walk-in series oven to a manufacturer in the technology industry. The walk-in oven will be used for heat treating materials used in the production of vehicle batteries.
The walk-in oven has a maximum oven operating temperature of 350°F and work chamber dimensions of 12’0” wide x 6’0” long x 10’6” high. Guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±10°F at 190°F was documented with a nine-point temperature uniformity survey in an empty oven chamber under static operating conditions.
This batch oven is fully tested and adjusted at normal and maximum temperatures before shipment. To ensure heating rates and temperature uniformity, it is equipped with combination airflow which includes a combustion air blower and combustion airflow switch.
“We have supplied this customer with over 35 similar units to several of their facilities. This oven comes with a complete turnkey installation package which includes start-up and employee training,” said Steve Bertschinger, service sales manager.
Features of this Wisconsin Oven walk-in oven include:
- Burner rating of 420,000 BTU per hour at full load.
- 16,000 CFM @ 15 HP blower.
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1100 PLC and PanelView Plus 200 color touchscreen.
- Bi-parting, side-hinged, horizontal swing doors.
- Digital Eurotherm 3216 temperature controller.
- Tongue and groove panel assemblies.
- Total oven dimensions of 15’6” wide x 7’0” long 16’2” high.
- One Eclipse Series ImmersoPak burner.
- Access ladder with safety swing gate to top of oven.
- Complete turnkey installation.
This batch oven was fully factory tested and adjusted before shipping. All safety interlocks were checked for proper operation and the equipment was operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards.
MORE INFO www.wisoven.com