Thermal Product Solutions, a global manufacturer of thermal-processing equipment, announced the shipment of one Blue M inert gas batch oven to a manufacturer of electronic components.
This Blue M inert gas oven has a temperature range of 15°C above ambient to 593°C. The interior work chamber dimensions are 25” W x 20” D x 20” H. All seams and entrance ports in this batch oven were welded gas tight to minimize inert gas leakage and to maintain a low oxygen atmosphere with minimum gas flow.
The Blue M inert gas batch oven features a direct drive ball bearing 1/2 Hp motor with a balanced stainless-steel multi-blade blower wheel to provide horizontal airflow, where the air moves from right to left. This type of airflow maximizes heating rates within the oven chamber.
“This Blue M oven shipped out with two maintenance part kits in order to prevent costly maintenance in the future. This customer is supplied with spare parts to keep the oven in like-new operating condition,” said Ashlee Kaczorowski, Blue M product manager.
Features of this Blue M batch oven include:
- Reinforced type 304 stainless steel interior for maximum heat and corrosion resistance.
- Direct drive ball bearing 1/2 Hp motor with balanced stainless-steel multi-blade blower wheel.
- 460V/480V 3 Phase 60 Hz electrical power.
- 21 kW heat input.
- Ethernet communications standard with controller.
- Watlow F4T with INTUITION temperature process controller.
- 4.3-inch color touch panel with high-resolution graphical interface.
- 40 ramp and soak profiles with real-time clock and battery backup.
- Ethernet Modbus TCP connectivity.
- High-speed USB 2.0 host port.
- Two preventative maintenance kits with spare parts.
MORE INFO www.thermalproductsolutions.com