Lindberg/MPH has a new electrically heated atmosphere box furnace with a semi-automatic powered load/unload transfer table and oil quench tank in stock. This box furnace can be used for applications that require process temperatures up to 1,850°F under a N2/H2 blended atmosphere (96/4 blend). This equipment has never shipped from our manufacturing facility, includes our full 1-year warranty, and is available for immediate inspection or shipment.
Specifications of this Lindberg/MPH furnace:
- Designed to accept a 24” W x 36” D x 18” H basket.
- Total furnace heat input: 45 KW with SCR power control.
- Max temperature: 1,850°F.
- Capacity (gross load): 900 lbs. @ 1,850°F.
- Furnace shell is 3/16” thick welded steel with high-temperature insulating firebrick lining.
- 2 HP recirculating fan.
- Air operated furnace door and quench elevator with 3-way hand control valve.
- Control Panel w/ PLC, HMI, & digital recorder included.
- Utilities required:
- 480/3/60; Approximately 100 FLA.
- Compressed air @ 90 PSIG.
- Cooling water @ 30 PSIG (70°F).
- N2/H2 @ 30 OSIG (blending panel incl.).
- Price: $315,000.
- Model Number: 11-RO-243618-18AF.
MORE INFO www.lindbergmph.com