Under the auspices of Seco/Warwick, the first industry virtual meeting of international specialists will be held to share experts’ knowledge online.
This is not another webinar; it is a platform for the exchange of knowledge and experience, an interdisciplinary meeting of practitioners and scientists.
The world of heat treatment and metallurgy is now meeting in the web of connections, dependencies, and influences on the B2B platform hosted by the Seco/Warwick Group.
The E-Seminar 4.0 ensures the safety of event participants, maintaining high quality of the meeting, and partner relations in a move to virtual heat treatment. Potential gains include practical knowledge of troubleshooting in the event of a failure on a device, knowledge of possible improvements on devices resulting from Industy 4.0, understanding of devices for preventing failures, and experience with modern diagnostic and reporting tools.
Participants will learn about technology, expand their horizons and knowledge, exchange experiences and views, talk about business today and tomorrow, discuss the industry and the challenges it faces, and connect with the world in the comfort of their own home or office.
About the seminar:
- September 9, 2020, at 3-6 p.m. (CET)
- Three parallel thematic rooms.
- Wednesday’s professionals meeting.
- Three hours of online meeting – three interesting thematic blocks – three expert studies.
- Event language: English.
- Online only.
- Nine hours of lectures, panels, discussions, and interviews.
- Admission: $12.99 ($1 donated to charity).
- Access to recordings up to three days after the event.
- 360-degree view of the industry.
- You choose topics and meeting room.
Price ($12.99) includes:
- Access to three virtual meeting rooms.
- Personalized agenda.
- Certificate of participation.
- Conference materials.
- Nine hours of training.
- Three hours of online meeting.