The program for the Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy Conference (AMPM2020) is now available. Metal additive manufacturing (AM) is one of the powder metallurgy (PM) industry’s fastest growing fields. Join the metal AM industry in Montréal, Canada, June 27–July 1, 2020 at the Montréal Convention Center for the leading North American metal AM conference. Explore the latest technological developments, meet with industry experts, and discover the inherent capabilities of metal AM.
AMPM2020 attendees will also have access to two co-located conferences: The World Congress on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials (WorldPM2020) and the International Conference on Tungsten, Refractory & Hardmaterials (Tungsten2020).
Conference attendees can expect:
- More than 140 sessions and nearly 500 technical presentations between the three co-located conferences.
- The world’s largest trade exhibit featuring more than 150 exhibitors of PM; metal AM; and tungsten, refractory, and hardmaterials equipment, powder suppliers, and component manufacturers.
- Networking with more than 1,200 attendees from around the world.
- Even more time in the trade exhibit — this year’s conference features two networking luncheons adjacent to the trade exhibit.
- An optional metal AM tutorial focusing on basic information and guidance on the use of metal powders, including safety, handling, and storage to maximize the quality of the powders and subsequent performance of the consolidated parts.
Montréal is North America’s No. 1 host city for international events,” said James P. Adams, executive director/CEO, Metal Powder Industries Federation. “Combined with the region’s strong technology center, delegates should leave Montréal with new ideas, industry contacts, and lasting memories.”
There are two co-located conferences:
- Held once every six years in North America, World Congress on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials (WorldPM2020) is the largest global hub of PM. Delve into materials, material characteristics, powder production, and more.
- The International Conference on Tungsten, Refractory & Hardmaterials (Tungsten2020) was last held in 2014. The conference addresses recent developments in the tungsten, refractory, and hardmaterials field encompassing processing, microstructure, properties, and applications. Multiple sessions will be held on 3D-printing specific topics.
At press time, this show’s date had not changed.
MORE INFO AMPM2020.org