Website Thermal Product Solutions
Prepares specifications for installation of apparatus and control instrumentation used to test industrial ovens, environmental testing chambers and pharmaceutical equipment. Ensures all equipment performs to customer specifications and records results by performing the following duties:
- Able to install, set-up and operate temperature controllers and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Experience troubleshooting electrical and PLC based control systems.
- Ability to complete basic plumbing operations.
- Ability to prepare the layout and performance of temperature and airflow uniformity studies
- Coordinates and participates in testing and/or troubleshoot unit or system to be tested in test fixtures, connecting valves, pumps, hydraulic, mechanical or electrical controls, cabling, tubing, power source, and indicating instruments.
- Records test data in electronic format, keeping detailed and accurate records and applying statistical quality control procedures; evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Troubleshoots and repairs units that do not function according to specifications prior to shipment.
- Confers with engineering and other departments to alert them to issues and trends.
- Ability to interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to install, operate and troubleshoot HVAC systems, if required by product line.
- Test and troubleshoot LN2 (liquid nitrogen) piping systems and controls.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.