Website Thermal Product Solutions
Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service by performing the following duties.
- Ability to interact with customers and field service technicians to provide them with technical information, guidance, and troubleshooting assistance on TPS products.
- Talks with customers by phone, email, or in person to gather appropriate information to help generate service orders.
- Works directly with customers to determine root cause of problems to prevent future warranty issues and follows up after repairs have been made.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Visits customers at their place of operation to investigate conditions preventing completion of service connection orders and to obtain contract and deposit when service is being used without contract.
- Dispatches Field Service Engineers to customer sites.
- Able to handle both technical service calls as well as parts orders from customers and field service personnel.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.