Website Wisconsin Oven
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot wiring using multimeters and amp probes.
- Conduct uniformity testing on industrial ovens.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform gas, water, and air troubleshooting.
- Perform Program Logic Control (PLC), operator interface, communication, and frequency drive programming and debugging.
- Perform quality assurance review of assembled industrial ovens.
- Enter and manipulate data on personal computer using MS Office software.
- Develop working relationships with other departments to address and resolve issues.
- Participate in cross functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Proficiency with particle counts and ability to recommend improvements and modifications to products is desirable.
- Forklift experience desirable or a willingness to obtain license.
- Must be a self-starter and able to troubleshoot without constant supervision and be willing to work overtime on an as-needed basis to maintain production deadlines.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to install and start up industrial ovens and oven systems.
- Comply with all housekeeping procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Complete special projects, as assigned
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.