Website Wisconsin Oven Corporation
Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Mechanical Assembler/Welder performs assembly and welding on industrial ovens.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Promote and provide a “World Class Customer Experience” when interacting and working with customers, visitors, fellow colleagues, potential employees, business partners, sales representatives, and vendors.
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
- Perform mechanical assembly, working with a variety of mild steel, stainless steel, structural angle, channel, and tubing.
- Set up, fit, and position weldments, having a number of parts.
- Develop working relationships with Engineering and other departments to address and resolve issues.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to install industrial ovens.
- Comply with all housekeeping procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Complete special projects, as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; three to five years of related experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.