Website Wisconsin Oven
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read technical drawings, reports, and work instructions.
- Perform mechanical assembly, working with a variety of mild steel, stainless steel, structural angle, channel, and tubing.
- Set up, fit, and position weldments, having a number of parts.
- Develop working relationships with Engineering and other departments to address and resolve issues.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, and quality problems, and to ensure the continuous improvement of processes and methods.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to install industrial ovens.
- Comply with all housekeeping procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.