Website Lindberg / MPH
- nstalls new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Coordinates and participates in installing unit or system to be tested in test fixtures, connecting valves, pumps, hydraulic, mechanical or electrical controls, cabling, tubing, power source, and indicating instruments.
- Activates controls to apply electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or mechanical power and subject test item to successive steps in test cycle.
- Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem.
- Troubleshoots and repairs units that do not function according to specifications prior to shipment including electrical and HVAC systems and controls.
- Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment; Maintains records of performance reports.
- Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Ability to write corrective action reports and communicate issues and problems back to management for analysis.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.