Website Thermal Product Solutions
Plans and coordinates schedule of preventive maintenance for equipment, machinery, tools, or buildings by performing the following duties:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Reviews manufacturers’ service manuals, own establishment’s usage schedules, and records of maintenance problems to determine optimum frequency of preventive maintenance.
- Studies production and operation schedules and confers with other staff and with maintenance supervisors to determine when planned maintenance will least interfere with operation of establishment.
- Estimates costs of personnel, parts, and supplies to be used during scheduled maintenance.
- Maintains records of planned and completed maintenance.
- Develops and coordinates plans for reconstruction or installation of new equipment, machinery, or buildings
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.