Website Thermal Product Solutions
Assists with functions of Accounts Receivable by performing the following duties:
- Creates and compiles necessary documentation for shipping units to customers.
- Prepares invoices for all equipment orders and mails to customers in a timely manner
- Responsible for filing and maintaining all accounts receivable invoices.
- Generates necessary documentation for parts invoices and audits invoices against purchase orders, and researches and resolves discrepancies.
- Release invoices daily at scheduled time for all parts purchases.
- Responsible for making accounts receivable calls to companies to obtain payment for invoices and reports on the status of the account.
- Generates and mails out 10 day notice letters to delinquent accounts.
- Supports all on-line invoicing activities, including the log in information for various companies and posting invoices online.
- Prepares, invoices, account statements, reports, and other records and reports as requested, and reviews for accuracy.
- Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.