ASM is the only society that unites different market segments that cross the entire materials world. Planning is well underway for IMAT 2020, ASM’s re-imagined Annual Meeting. A diverse group of
ASM is the only society that unites different market segments that cross the entire materials world.
Planning is well underway for IMAT 2020, ASM’s re-imagined Annual Meeting. A diverse group of materials experts, including the ASM Programming Committees, AeroMat Committee, and all six of ASM’s Affiliate Societies, are heavily involved in building the technical symposiums, which will have a strong focus on application-oriented, real-world technologies that can be put to use today.
Why is IMAT different?
- No other conference has integrated applied materials technologies and applications with economics, environmental issues and enabling digital technologies
- The focus on economics and business will draw industry in a way that traditional technical conferences do not
- Environmental issues have the attention of the new generation of materials engineers, who want to ensure we have a safe and healthy planet to live on
- Digital technologies, including additive manufacturing, robotics and the digital thread are moving forward, and demanding attention from the chemistry-processing-microstructure-properties paradigm to improve understanding and speed implementation
- ASM is STRONGER TOGETHER. ASM is the only society that unites different market segments that cross the entire materials world and connects industry, academia and government to solve global materials challenges.
What Can You Expect?
- Over 3,000 attendees
- Over 600 technical presentations, keynotes, panel discussions
- Over 250 exhibitors
- More than 300 students interested in materials engineering for recruitment program
- 4 days of technical programming
- 3 days of expo
14 (Monday) 8:00 am - 17 (Thursday) 5:00 pm
The Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
300 Lakeside Avenue